US E-EA - Talent Communications Manager (31905)
- Develop and execute comprehensive internal and external Talent communication strategies for priority internal stakeholders, including Deloitte's Talent Rewards, Recognition, and Well-being Leaders.
- Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders to produce clear, consistent, and creative communications to drive strategic Talent objectives.
- Lead Talent communications campaigns and implement key Talent communications deliverables, while identifying strategic communications channels to amplify messages.
- Weave storytelling and human-centered, inclusive language into messaging to personalize the narrative and capture Deloitte's unique culture, values, and exceptional talent experience.
- Contribute to a high-performing team by sharing leading communication practices, using metrics to inform planning decisions, and mentoring junior team members.
Deloitte's Talent Communications team delivers innovative communications strategies and approaches for internal and external audiences. We build and protect our brand, drive change, reinforce successes, and promote a strong sense of community through coordinated, consistent messaging. From strategy to execution, we help our leaders reach their audience and achieve a consistent standard of excellence using proven communication methodologies.
- Communications professional with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- A Bachelor's degree (preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations, or Journalism) is required
- Proven success in developing and executing internal and external communications strategy and communications plans for a large business, preferably in professional services
- Strong writing, editing, and copy editing skills and previous writing/editing experience in corporate communications, PR, or journalism fields required
- Experience in successfully managing and delivering sensitive, crisis, and executive communications requests in a large-scale corporate environment preferred
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and build trusted relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Travel of up to 15% (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future