TMT/Tech Sector Xaas Transformation & Design Senior Manager (31820)
- : Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- : Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- : Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- : Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- : Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
With a full range of capabilities, we work with clients through the entire transformation, from inception and design through execution and operation. We have professionals who are knowledgeable about all industry dynamics, core functional areas, strategic capabilities, and enablement technologies. We have a tested, proven framework and transformation methodology to guide our clients with confidence from business strategy through technical enablement:
- : Overall business strategy to drive flexible consumption-based business models for the organization
- : Clear definition and alignment on "what" is sold, "to whom," and "how"
- : Enabling processes and policies to support the target business model
- Operating model: Based on new set of business capabilities defining the right structure for organizing them to optimally deliver a company's offerings to the marketplace
- Technology platform: Strategic automation of processes for efficiency via a technology platform-applications, infrastructure, data, integration, and security
Learn more about the XaaS practice
- 10+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
• 10+ years serving clients in Hi-Tech sector space with demonstrated experience working in at least one of the following domains: Hardware, Software, IoT, or Cloud.
- Experience leading multiple complex full-cycle Lead-to-Cash transformations including leading clients and consulting staff through critical phases of capability planning, definition of requirement (e.g. user stories backlog), architecture, functional and technical design, and delivery management of supporting technology platforms
• Thought Leadership in XaaS models such as subscriptions, pay-as-you-go, usage-based and their role in innovative go-to-market approaches and new revenue models, as well as impact on customer engagement
- Experience working across a broad range of technology solutions and applications across Lead to Cash (e.g. CRM, CPQ, Subscription Management & Billing etc.), with good understanding of the architectures and business models they support
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience with selling to C-level and VP-level executives and other business development activities
- Proven track record of consistently attaining revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- At least 5 years of experience contributing to the development and presentation of client proposals.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.