US E - GPS EA - Manager Administrator, GPS Subcontracts - Contract Administration & Procurement (31994)
- Advise the Procurement Strategy & Business Intelligence Lead on procurement procedures. Recommend updates to the procedures, manage procedure updates, and procurement procedure training.
- Conduct day-to-day subcontracts and purchasing pre-award and post-award file compliance reviews. Track and report on metrics from all compliance reviews to leadership. Identify weaknesses in the procedures and proactively address.
- Coordinate responses to external and internal audits. Interface with auditors. Collect data from procurement professionals, review for compliance, and organize for submittal to auditors.
- Work with the Procurement Operations Manager to ensure accurate system data by reviewing exception reports and implementing strategies to addresses weaknesses in data quality.
- Manage workload to ensure timely and compliant accomplishment of project deadlines and submission of compliant deliverables.
- Collaborate with other Operational Excellence teams to address process interfaces.
- Actively share lessons learned and facilitate knowledge sharing within the team and larger organization.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory changes and proactively advise leadership of such changes, proposing changes to procedure as needed in order to remain compliant.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of procure-to-pay systems/ software (Costpoint, Coupa, Ariba, Fieldglass, etc.)
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Subject matter expertise of procurement regulations, processes, and compliance
- Ability to operate in a complex and demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing teams
- Strong operational knowledge of FAR, CPSR and other Government regulations
- Member of professional contracts or supply chain management associations
- Preferred Education & Experience:
- Advanced Degree
- Supply chain management experience
- Professional certifications
- Project management experience