Senior Manager, Hybrid Talent (32025)
- Lead the Hybrid Operator/EIR Sourcing process and manage contract sourcers. Work closely with DNA Leadership and Hybrid Leadership to help define Hybrid Executive profiles, conduct exemplar and targeted searches, develop interview roles and questions, interview and qualify candidates, manage dashboard status reporting and candidate database, design and implement interview best practices, hold review sessions for candidate decisioning and process improvements, and successfully identify qualified candidates ready for offer to Talent Acquisition. Provide coaching to Hybrid Leadership on market, candidate needs, process improvements, and solving for internal barriers. Provide coaching and management to contractor sourcers to ensure a quick ramp up and candidate identification and presentation to Hybrid Leadership. Help to identify fruitful direct sourcing tools, services, events and sites to build strong candidate pipelines. Partner with the Hybrid Talent Acquisition team to survey the overall market and DEI data and the Talent Acquisition Leadership on the smooth and expedited transition to offer.
- Provide hands on solutions to identified Hybrid Talent and Hybrid business leader workstream needs in Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Talent Model development, Learning and Development and Culture
- Work with DNA Talent team and Hybrid Talent Team to prepare, launch, interview, analyze data, and make recommendations for Hybrid Talent 2.0 Survey
- Work with Talent, and Corporate Development teams on hybrid acquisitions, including participate in diligence activities helping to identify potential talent issues and supporting development of cultural integration initiatives, talent strategies and programs for acquired companies. Advise on organizational design where appropriate.
- Build strong relationships with Hybrid business leaders to remain aligned on business needs. Work with Leadership in a trusted business capacity to influence, articulate, and implement Hybrid Talent solutions to help them achieve business strategy and objectives.
- Provide proactive, insightful data-driven strategic recommendations to Hybrid Leadership, Talent leadership and key stakeholders with programs and processes to solve them. Work on cross-functional project teams to recommend solutions and execute approved plans.
- Provide updates on status of projects and help identify emerging needs to address.
- Demonstrate a project-mindset, agility, creative problem solving and issue resolution, executive relationship management, and a willingness to drive service innovation. Manage multiple-and, at times, complex projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or a related field
- Preferred: Master's degree in business or a HR-related field
- 10-15+years of progressive human resources leadership experience in Technology and/or Information Services with proven expertise in leading transformation, change management, culture development, executive level recruitment and sourcing, compensation, role-based expectation development, performance management program development, and training and development
- Demonstrated high level of personal credibility, integrity, judgement and experience working in a collaborative, consensus driven organization
- Proven customer-centric focus with the ability to influence culture and create alignment between business goals, behaviors, and systems that drive performance and engagement
- Strong consultative style with proven experience advising and coaching senior executives
- Outstanding project management, execution and conflict resolution skills
- Prior experience in managing teams, particularly virtual ones
- Experience in working within a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
- Ability to deliver results with influence and limited resources
- Sales compensation development and oversight experience in Technology and/or Information Services
- Experience in professional services industry
Technology or other Requirements
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.