Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll do
A Consultant at Deloitte functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- Five+ years of consulting and Salesforce experience
- Three+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Experience with at least two of the following clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Integration Cloud
- Experience in Lightning (Aura and LWC)
- Two+ years of leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Previous "Big 4" experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Experience contributing to pre-sales and other sales activities
• Ability to work independently and run multiple task assignments
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
• Desire to learn additional in-demand CRM platforms including SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud or other solutions
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Solid presentation skills