Commercial Strategy and Alliance Manager - Assets (32083)
- Work closely with the technology and product team to influence and help shape the product roadmap to drive new features and adoption.
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research.
- Support continuous analysis of competitors and market trends in a fast-moving market, and ensure the whole organization is armed with expertise.
- Support the development of unique asset business cases for different market segments and practices, combining knowledge of tool capabilities and client needs.
- Develop value propositions for our clients utilizing our assets in support of client project teams and proposal work.
- Communicate the value of new assets and solutions to a diverse range of internal audiences across all seniority levels.
- Assist the marketing and sales functions in creating asset or solution-related content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Continually develop market and industry knowledge and become a subject matter expert on our competencies and technology.
- Build and maintain vendor and alliance relationships in support of our asset marketing strategy.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of experience in product/solution management, specifically in commercial or alliance/vendor relationship management.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams delivering products and services that provide innovation and value to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the value of complex solutions in a way that is easily understood and appealing to diverse audiences.
- Proven track record as a subject matter expert, capable of building extensive knowledge of the marketplace and competitors in support of marketing strategies.
- Successful performance in a matrixed environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results
- Proactive, detail oriented, flexible, and able to multi-task. Strong organizational skills, including project management experience.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts.
- Experience with customer service/ support organizations and the metrics used to measure and capabilities important to these organizations.
- Experience with customer/market segmentation, positioning and value proposition development
- Hands-on messaging experience is highly desirable, particularly related to conveying complex business issues and/or industry trends in a clear, concise, and impactful style.
- An independent self-starter, and excellent team player in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- A passion for product development and marketing, taking a solution from its beginning to success in the marketplace.
- A drive to win, to be the best in the market and to make our customers and team successful.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Inclusion is a major part of how we lead. It invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and fosters well-being. We seek out and involve individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds because we know how critical this can be in making an impact that matters to our clients and our people. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We drive impact through our signature national programs: education and veterans, and through pro bono and other key programs such as board service opportunities and Impact Day. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals to help you prepare.