5G Cyber Security Manager (32084)
- Increase our breadth of experience in securing 5G deployments with experience across industry and multiple technologies.
- Support the 5G Cyber Roadmap by gathering requirements to support the solution definition and adoption of 5G Cyber solutions in industry packaging.
- Enable service delivery teams in the adoption of 5G Cyber innovation around Data, ERP, IoT, and GPS.
- Support the demand generation efforts to prospect, qualify, and close to support the demand required to meet the investment sales targets.
- Cultivating efforts to build out the 5G Cyber service offering by creating accelerators, and packaging for specific industry problems.
- Enable expansion of the 5G Cyber eco-system for identity proofing, password-less authentication, and zero-trust.
- Support the standardization of hybrid advise/implement/operate solutions to enable contract and sales velocity
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated Cyber Risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 2+ years demonstrated ownership of the offerings catalog (products and services) with responsibilities to drive sales and conceptualize and build new products and accelerators working with clients and partners; Visionary with an eye for identifying trends in technology.
- 2+ years Sales and pre-sales leadership: Leading sales, pre-sales, and delivery of large cyber security and managed security solutions.
- 2+ years experience defining interfaces with internal and external engineering teams including firmware/software
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- 5+ years cybersecurity, engineering, and telecommunications skills and experience including knowledge in the below arenas:
- Cloud and Traditional On-premise Application Governance
- Infrastructure, Platform, Middleware, Application Security Design and Implementation
- Zero Trust Solutions
- Identity and Access Management Solutions
- Data Classification, Data Protection, and Data Privacy Assessments
- Threat Monitoring and Vulnerability Management Processes and Tools
- DevSecOps/Orchestration Automation
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery/Cloud Resilience Planning
- Standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or CDPP preferred
- Understanding of edge computing use cases and applicability to different industries and sectors
- Experience with network function virtualization and network slicing approaches and technologies
- Ability to design and architect scalable secure networking solutions across private/public/hybrid network use cases
- Ability to translate product and marketing requirements into detailed system and subsystem requirements and specifications
- Drive end-to-end system architecture for wireless communication products
- Preferred Consulting or Big 4 experience
- Experience developing and driving trade studies; requirements definition, flow down, and validation; interface control documents
- Enterprise Architecture certifications such as TOGAF, Zachman, Open CA, or similar certifications.
- Strong management relationships at network and communication service providers, and cloud service providers, which will benefit our go to market alliances with these vendors.