FOIA & Disclosure Manager (19279)
- Lead teams providing advisory services to guide the transformation of federal agencies' Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) programs
- Manage team of 10+ FOIA Analysts supporting federal agencies in resolving Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Train new FOIA Analysts, answer substantive and process questions, and perform Quality Assurance on work product
- Establish protocols for tracking and reporting metrics, including FOIA Analyst speed and accuracy rates
- Serve as primary Point of Contact with clients, updating them on progress and managing client requests
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Discovery is constantly evolving and changing as data volumes and sources continue to grow exponentially. We aim to help our clients solve their most pressing data management challenges by bringing key stakeholders together and helping them to navigate challenges such as cloud migration, implications of new technologies, evolving data sources, and pressure due to time constraints or regulatory requirements. Our practice has established itself as a leader in delivering the full spectrum of Discovery services to government agencies. Our teams apply eDiscovery leading practices and leverage analytics technology, as well as traditional legal research and writing, to assist government attorneys and agency staff through the litigation or information request process.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
- Familiar with leading industry platforms for FOIA or litigation, and proven capability to learn new technologies
- 7+ years of eDiscovery experience
- Project management experience
- Document review experience