Project Manager - Hybrid Team (32368)
- Hybrid Operate offering teams - General Managers, Business Owners, Hybrid Operate leaders
- Hybrid Operate specialists - Legal, Risk, Senior Contracting Partners (SCPs)
- Account Teams - Lead Client Service Partners, others involved in the sale and delivery of Hybrid Operate offerings
Work you'll do:
We are seeking to recruit an experienced manager who will take on the role of Hybrid Operate Project Manager within the US Easier Team.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinate rollout of standardized Hybrid Operate governance, risk, and contracting processes. Activities include:
- Plan and manage timelines for rollouts across Hybrid Operate businesses identified by Hybrid Operate leaders
- Support development of educational resources and marketing materials
- Encourage use of standardized Hybrid Operate contracts and contracting practices. Provide guidance to stakeholders when exceptions arise and orchestrate required risk management activities.
- Identify instances when use of nonstandard contracts may be required
- Assign Senior Contracting Partners to support client negotiations and understand ability to use standard contracts
- Support successful Hybrid Operate contracting by playing a central coordination role between all Deloitte internal parties involved. Main activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support LCSPs throughout the Hybrid Operate contracting process - share relevant educational resources, engage Hybrid Operate specialists and provide information on standard Hybrid Operate processes;
- Coordinate meetings between Hybrid Operate specialists and Account Teams. Plan and facilitate working sessions, drive alignment and support next steps/execution;
- Work with Hybrid Operate Community of Practice to implement contracting best practices and improve Hybrid Operate contracting processes;
- Support the development of related risk and controls processes to help ensure Hybrid Operate offerings and deals are ready for contracting;
- Identify need for support from Hybrid Operate specialists; identify and engage resources as needed
- Ensure contracting/negotiation protocols are applied and that exception/escalation processes are followed. Confirm signoffs as outlined in Hybrid Operate governance process
- Support the Easier Team Leader to manage work plan, timelines follow-up and status reporting on a variety of special and ongoing projects related to Hybrid Operate contracting. Take the lead and drive assigned projects
- Develop status reports, success stories, and related analyses for Hybrid Operate deals
- Become knowledgeable on Hybrid Operate business models and offerings
- Catalogue best practices and outcomes; identify emerging issues/trends
- Develop a good rapport with the Hybrid Operate Community of Practice and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
What you'll be part of-the Deloitte Easier to Do Business culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead strategies and provide services that unite our network.
At Deloitte, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in professional services
- Experience working effectively with all levels of our organization - demonstrated experience engaging with and influencing partners and other senior leaders
- Extensive and demonstrated project management and coordination experience
- Paralegal or contracting experience a plus
- Familiarity with IP-based and/or Managed Service business models a plus
- Direct client service experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and highly detail oriented
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects simultaneously while meeting established deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset - comfortable/excited to build new capabilities and processes and to drive continuous improvement
- Understanding of business dynamics including Brand, Business Functions, Industries, etc.
- Cultural sensitivity / diplomacy skills
- Collaborative style, ability to manage conflict and drive towards consensus
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group as a member of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.