Corporate Strategy Manager (32406)
- Lead a wide range of research and analysis to produce solutions to highly complex problems that support the firm's leadership.
- Work with Defense Security & Justice, Intelligence, Civil, Health, State Local and Higher Education sectors and leverage financial, market, and contract data sets.
- Execute focused strategic analyses on key market competitiveness trends, stress-test business growth potential and support investment choice evaluations
- Perform independent research and data gathering, including focus groups, industry tools, and federal data and materials across internal and external sources and author work products, including Environmental Scans, Quarterly Market Updates, and specialty projects.
- Leverage open-source research and federal data for Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) and Bloomberg Government (BGOV) to define and produce outputs.
- Maintain and cultivate connections across the industry and continually bring new insights and perspectives into analysis efforts.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience with a professional services or research firm
- Experience with industry research tools such as Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) and Bloomberg Government (BGOV)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel for creating analytical or financial models, including complex formulas, macros, pivots, and conditional formatting
- Experience with modeling and/or data visualization
- Experience with M&A Strategy and/or market strategy
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience leading teams
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, identify trends and issues, recommend solutions proactively, and apply problem-solving and analytical expertise
- Ability to communicate findings clearly, provide detailed recommendations to senior audiences, and work collaboratively across a range of stakeholders Understanding of technology and trends in areas such as Cloud, Cyber, and AI
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.