Appian Manager (NE) (32392)
- Provide leadership and guidance on projects including enterprise application architecture, design review, technical mentorship, and industry specific knowledge
- Lead the analysis, design, development and testing of applications
- Review and verify implementation of applications according to design best practices, performance and security
- Works collaboratively with the Client and Team to articulate the vision and outcomes of the project and each release
- Review and assist in planning and execution of data migration activities
- Lead the preparation and maintenance of application and security documentation as requested from clients
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field/degree
- 3+ years of experience with Appian software, frameworks, and/or functional Appian systems experience.
- 3+ experience with improvement workshops and other interactive sessions with subject matter experts, project sponsors, customers, and other key stakeholders to understand current state processes
- Appian A Score level 2 or 3 Certified
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience supporting federal government clients
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications in Appian to agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience in client-facing situations and have had previous success presenting complex technical concepts & designs to a variety of audiences