US SAP Marketing Manager (Enabling Manager) (32469)
- Collaborate with the leadership team, key relationship managers, strategic alliances, and sales teams as a trusted advisor to plan and execute integrated alliance marketing campaigns that drive growth, enhance market position and generate demand.
- Effectively manage, motivate, and lead a team of professionals in the execution of their regional plans.
- Plan and deliver effective marketing programs which build pipeline and eminence for alliance programs and drive business growth for Deloitte's Alliances go-to-market initiatives
- Measure effectiveness and return on investment of marketing activities and adjust plans as needed to drive desired goals for building revenue, relationships and reputation
- Create strategic messaging and positioning to differentiate Deloitte and advance awareness of capabilities, offerings, solutions and successes across the broader organization and in the marketplace
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans to meet business goals and work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to execute agile plans and support tracking of marketing budgets aligned to alliance strategy.
- Maintain project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful execution of programs with reporting and tracking of leads; consult and collaborate with stakeholders to clearly define requirements and expected results
- Design event strategy for annual conferences, regional events, roundtables and alliance sponsored events; engaging in sponsorship negotiations; Execute agreed upon plans to support initiatives within described budgets
- Identify and drive marketing programs leveraging alliance market development funds and Deloitte investments
- Maintain processes to ensure consistently high quality of marketing deliverables, coordinating internal service providers and external vendors supporting projects as required
- Make an impact on the overall go-to-market of the practice while liaising with marketing counterparts from Deloitte member firms, and with the Global Alliance marketing team to identify areas of collaboration.
- Contribute to the success of the Marketing team by sharing marketing best practices across Alliance teams and identify opportunities to leverage content and messaging from related areas of the organization
- Coach others and participate in performance feedback process of the team
- Work closely with team members to share best practices and leverage marketing programs and initiatives; create a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
Deloitte Consulting's Ecosystems & Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of professional B2B marketing experience in professional services marketing
- 3+ years of management experience leading direct reports
- Experience in creating demand generation programs and digital marketing strategies
- Strong performance in developing, managing and executing multichannel marketing programs, with a collaborative mind-set, to consistently deliver high quality results
- Experience in developing digital advertising, branding and social media to support event marketing activations
- Experience creating written messaging, thought leadership and B2B collateral as well as presenting concepts and ideas to colleagues, internal clients and alliance partners
- Experience leading by influence and ability to work within a matrix organizational structure with a persistent focus on client service (both internal and external)
- High proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Up to 30% travel required
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience with technology alliance marketing experience preferred
- Advanced degree a plus
- Experience in managing and developing marketing teams
- Experience working with a team in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Ability to synthesize information to create powerful, succinct materials; familiarity with integrating various technologies and tools to support marketing efforts
- Proven management capabilities with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong negotiation, project management and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrable organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and keep time sensitive, highly visible projects running smoothly
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.