Cyber Supply Chain Risk Manager (32783)
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience required in related field
- Develop a training and awareness plan, including development of a SCRM curriculum and training modules (classroom, web-based, and other methods).
- Conduct SCRM risk assessments to identify specific vulnerabilities that could impact the integrity and security of supply chain.
- Maintain SCRM information collection plan, threat assessment process, and sharing capability to ensure business owners and other key stakeholders receive pertinent information for making security decisions.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for all SCRM processes.
- Provide monthly status report on all SCRM activities and reporting.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.