Momentum Consulting Manager (TS/SCI) (33393)
- F ull lifecycle support in the areas of IT Strategy, Financial Implementation and Infrastructure support
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or related field
- 12+ years Government financial consulting experience
- Momentum implementation experience
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (or higher) security clearance required
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- CompTIA Security+ Certification (or the ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Cost accounting/cost allocation experience
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Master's degree in accounting, business or finance
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.