Commercial Insights Manager or Senior Manager (33820)
- Guiding the team's strategy, vision, and roadmap
- Actively connecting with other insights-driven teams, our business owners and our CI team, to align on various areas of focus and to collectively integrate solutions into end users' everyday activities
- Program managing Commercial Insights solution development
- Managing the portfolio of Commercial Insights initiatives, approaches, and tools
- Evolving the team's structure, capabilities, priorities, and governance model
- Investing in not only team members' technical and professional development, but also the team's sense of community and well-being
- Managing team members in both the US and India
The Consulting Commercial Insights team is dedicated to delivering data-driven insights to end users in the context of the moment. The team is focused on supporting Deloitte's Commercial organization with data science analyses, tools, and projects to drive growth, improve effectiveness, and enhance differentiation in the marketplace.
The Commercial Insights team leverages a variety of emerging analytics and data science technologies to implement solutions across the business development lifecycle. By extension, the Commercial team enables the greatest success when it brings together the technology, data and analytics, organizational, and end user perspectives to create a solution that intuitively integrates into end users' everyday activities.
Commercial Insights is part of the Commercial team, which supports the Commercial Organization spanning Sales Excellence, Client Excellence (LCP program), Marketing Excellence, and Ecosystems & Alliances organization. The Commercial team supports a significant volume of C-suite initiatives across the Deloitte matrix.
- 8+ years of professional experience, preferably with experience in technology, data science, or analytics. Sales, marketing, and / or strategy experience a plus
- Software or product development experience required
- Experience managing remote teams
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Demonstrated ability to connect the dots across various teams and navigate ambiguous situations
- Interest and experience in high-impact, strategic projects involving translating ambiguous ideas into structured, actionable recommendations
- Great attitude and excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge virtually and supporting teammates.