FIAR Manager CPA (33810)
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Develop business, vendor, and senior level client relationships
- Lead pursuit teams focused on new opportunities and lead major aspects of the proposal development process
- Lead pres-sales, proposal, and RFP initiatives
- Manage project(s) financials and develop financial plans
- Provide counseling, coaching, leadership, and support for delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, providing input and guidance into the staffing process
- Present and sell ideas to various client audiences, both technical and non-technical
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team provides resources to help clients manage their core accounting and financial reporting functions, as well as solutions to help them achieve their controls and finance transformation aspirations. Our professionals keep up with emerging regulatory guidance along with industry and business trends to assist financial organizations. We develop solutions to data complexities tohelp our clients achieve optimal finance transformation and meet their digital controllership goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required
- CPA required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future OR (2) Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- 10+ years of experience with 8+ years in audit/audit readiness for Federal entities "
- Master's degree preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.