Cloud Financial Manager (33995)
- Groom, manage and execute a backlog of enhancements to support development maturation of the Cloud Managed Services pricing model
- Work with CMS leadership to prioritize the Pricing Model enhancement backlog
- Conduct ongoing audits of the Cloud Management Platform components costs, CMS labor and other key financial data points of the Pricing Model
- Support CMS Architects in pricing new opportunities to ensure accurate and competitive deal pricing
- Conduct Certified to Price trainings for Service Delivery Managers and Architects to ensure accurate pricing and communication between the CMS offering and its customers
- Review and validate planned vs. actual costs for CMS investments (IT spend and labor)
- Develop and manage the costs and allocations for the CMS Shared Services Model
- Lead CMS Costing and Allocations
- Manage CMS charge code utilization between the offering and GPS finance
- Manages sales, review and margin tracking for the CMS offering
- Manage and conduct budgetary and sales forecasting for the CMS offering
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Required: At least 4 years' experience supporting and/or managing a cloud services pricing model. In addition, experience supporting Architects in pricing new opportunities to capture new business is needed.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must have experience with AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
• Cloud Certifications
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.