Transfer Pricing - Senior Manager (34139)
- Working with Ph.D. economists, tax attorneys, business professionals, and tax specialists in a team environment to analyze and resolve international transfer pricing issues faced by multinational enterprises in a wide variety of industries
- Establishing relationships with clients, developing and implementing sales strategies, and acting as a trusted business advisor in all aspects of an engagement, from the planning to the execution stages
- Managing and overseeing detailed economic and financial analyses including both complex modeling and empirical analyses
- Assisting with the drafting and presenting of proposals, reports, document requests and marketing materials to new and existing clients
- Overseeing the assignment of the engagement team and providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance for their development and motivation
Members of Deloitte's highly specialized Tax Transfer Pricing group work to develop transfer pricing strategies, audit defense, and documentation to cover the spectrum of transfer pricing issues. Transfer pricing is an international practice that is client-facing, providing unique opportunities to work with global Deloitte teams on international engagements. Transfer Pricing practitioners, utilizing the latest technology and strategies, develop a rich set of skills that combine the rigor of modeling, empirical analysis, and economic ideas with the interaction and energy of a global consultancy practice, to help clients work with complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing needs on a global level.
Euromoney Magazine and the International Tax Review have consistently rated Deloitte's transfer pricing group as a top practice, both in the United States and globally. Deloitte provides a rewarding, professional experience with competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. Fortune, Business Week, and Working Mother magazines consistently rank Deloitte among the best places to work.
- 7+ years of experience working in Transfer Pricing in a consulting environment
- BA, Masters, or Ph.D. in Economics, Finance, Management, Business, Public Policy, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, or equivalent
- Recent supervisory experience
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- At least one of the following Accreditations:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- BA, Masters, or Ph.D. in Economics, Finance, Management, or equivalent (Masters or Ph.D. preferred)
- Big 4 experience
- Highly motivated transfer pricing expert with a deep understanding of transfer pricing principles, their theory and interpretation
- Strong project management skills and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a book of business
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $102,200 to $208,000.