Spanish-English Bilingual Lead Experience Manager ( 568757-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Experience researcher will be responsible for creating innovative, best-in-class Hispanic Digital experiences. As an experience researcher your mission is to empower everyone at Verizon to make data-driven, human-centered decisions. In doing so you will be responsible for building a deep understanding of our users’ needs, goals and workflow turning qualitative and quantitative research into insights and artifacts that will shape the future of our products.
- Work closely with collaborative, cross-functional team to identify research questions.
- Mine data and insights from customer, market, and technological business intelligence.
- Lead synthesis of quantitative and qualitative findings to deliver insights, stories, and artifacts such as empathy maps, personas, and journey maps.
- Synthesize information, signals, and data to produce actionable insights and opportunities across the full range of Verizon businesses.
- Directly influence product strategy and design by communicating clearly and in a compelling way.
- After research is delivered, be a thought partner and strategic advisor with internal partners to ensure the insights are being interpreted and optimally applied.
- Constantly be an advocate for our customers in order to fuel a human-centered digital health design culture.
- Have your finger on the pulse of social shifts, industry trends, and research that tells a story of what’s influencing Verizon’s customers (consumers and businesses alike) and what’s shaping culture next.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six ormore years of relevant work experience.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanishboth written and verbal.
- Six or more years of experience leading high-impact insights projects where your results and advocacy drove innovation and improved KPIs specifically within technology or software development lifecycles.
- Six or more years of experience leading qualitative/quantitative research supporting product innovation or development such as ethnographic, user, enterprise, or design research ideally digital focus.
- Five or more years of experience running various types of workshops including design thinking, etc.
Even better if you have:
- Sourcing of VoC data from multiple sources (i.e Medallia, Chat, Glassbox, Abode) and distilling information into actionable strategic insights.
- Query and process voice of the customer experience.
- Impeccable and effective verbal and written communication style distilling complex multi-method research reports into understandable, compelling, and actionable insights and narratives.
- Experiencein a wide range of qualitative, quantitative, and UX research methods, experimental design, and/or market research techniques.
- Demonstrated success using research and insights developed as a stimulus to facilitate ideation and distill those outputs into themes and value prop ideas for further development and validation.
- Clear, demonstrable experience as a product researcher, experience strategist, service designer, or similar role with a proven record of seeing products from concept to delivery.
- Strong portfolio showing ways you have consistently and creatively up-leveled insights impact in organizations by bringing a deeper understanding of customer needs to help solve ambiguous and/or complex business challenges and product objectives.
- Demonstrated competency with descriptive statistics, behavioral data analysis, and quantitative analysis methods.
- Google G-Suite experience.
- JIRA and Confluence experience.
- Experience with CX tool like Glassbox, Content Square and/or Tealeaf.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.