Spanish-English Bilingual Lead Experience Manager ( 568751-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is actively searching for a Manager focused on testing Verizon’s Hispanic Digital customer experiences. You will be responsible for managing quality in production environments along with driving the production defect management process for our Spanish content. You will also work with internal and external partners to determine the root cause of production issues, identify/report bugs/defects, and create/modify test plans accordingly.
- Review, analyze, and triage Digital production issues based on impact and priority.
- Collaborate with business users, development partners, and vendors to understand the defects and its solution; validate those solutions meets business needs with a high degree of quality.
- Manage and guide team on documentation and reporting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, stability studies, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Manage and lead discussions with internal testing partners on categorization and prioritization of issues.
- Ensure site/app performance issues, defects, and user reported issues are being captured and analyzed.
- Lead and triage critical issues with technology partners and vendors to ensure quick closure.
- Manage and maintain test data repository for production validation.
- Work with internal partners to set up monitoring and alerts to ensure issues are proactively addressed.
- Triage digital impacting issues with limited information.
- Advise on resolutions regarding defects, system issues, or design flaws based on feedback from partners - both technical and marketing.
- Daily review of alerts and reports. Follow up on reported issues and escalate to proper teams as needed.
What we’re looking for...
You are an action oriented, results driven professional with a history of success in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or moreyears of relevant work experience.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish both written and verbal.
- Four or more years of experience in software/systems and customer experience testing in multiple environments.
- Testing experience in mobile technologies.
- Experience in testing bilingual (Spanish/English) digital customer experiences.
- Four or moreyears of experience in the Digital e-commerce domain.
Even better if you have:
- Ability to lead and interact effectively with internal business teams at different levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work flexible hours, as needed, to address production releases and validation.
- Google G-Suite experience.
- JIRA and Confluence experience.
- Experience with CX tool like Glassbox, Content Square and/or Tealeaf.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.