SuccessFactors Employee Central Manager (34286)
- Utilize your knowledge of SuccessFactors Employee Central to lead teams to success on large, complex engagements
- Forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Continually seeking to improve methodologies and approaches to provide cutting edge thinking and deliverables
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, tools and methods development, etc.
- Responsible for business development efforts, identifying new and add on opportunities, proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Build relationships with peers, leaders, and clients to identify and connect to business development opportunities
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of our Human Capital colleagues.
About SAP/SuccessFactors Enabled HR Transformation
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
- 6+ years of experience leading, configuring and implementing large, enterprise SAP/SuccessFactors projects
- Multiple FLC project implementations, with a minimum of 2 in SuccessFactors, specifically in Employee Central
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Employee Central Certification preferred
- Experience building and maintain strong client relationships which can lead to an expanded portfolio of work
- Experience driving RFP responses, including building the deliverables, addressing scope of resources and budget, and leading and executing at orals
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big 4 firms supporting enterprise clients
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.