Queue Manager / Quality Analyst (34900)
- The primary responsibilities of this role will initially include both queue management and quality assurance activities.
- There may also be some knowledge management and training involved as needed.
- Triage and assign inbound tickets to appropriate resolution groups within ticket management tool
- Track ticket status and escalate ticket responses as needed
- Report ticket-related metrics as required by the program
- Facilitate inter-group communications for tickets requiring participation from multiple support groups; own tickets through resolution
- Reviews tickets for quality; tracks trends as they arise to identify training needs (individual or group)
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support based on the knowledge base
- Update and publish knowledge base articles as necessary as infrastructure / operating systems change
- Provide training (remedial, periodic, and/or new product/process) for appropriate support groups
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience identifying and managing process improvement opportunities.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- ITIL Foundations certified preferred
- Training experience preferred
- Able to work independently and also with a team
- Able to provide constructive feedback to different support group levels
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.