Transfer Pricing - Manager (34943)
- Working with Ph.D. economists, tax attorneys, business professionals, and tax specialists in a team environment to analyze and resolve international transfer pricing issues faced by multinational enterprises in a wide variety of industries.
- Supervising assignments of engagement staff, and providing leadership, counseling, and training to Consultants and Senior Consultants.
- Being an integral part of the client-facing team and developing a comprehensive understanding of your client's business and the broader industry in which they operate.
- Managing and overseeing detailed economic and financial analyses, as well as more complex modeling and empirical analyses.
- Assisting in drafting proposals, reports, document requests, client presentations, and other client materials.
Members of the highly-specialized Deloitte Tax Transfer Pricing group work to develop transfer pricing strategies, audit defense, and documentation to cover the spectrum of transfer pricing issues. Transfer pricing is an international practice that is client-facing, providing unique opportunities to work with global Deloitte teams on international engagements. Transfer Pricing practitioners, utilizing the latest technology and strategies, develop a rich set of skills that combine the rigor of modeling, empirical analysis, and economic ideas with the interaction and energy of a global consultancy practice, to help clients work with complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing needs on a global level.
Euromoney Magazine and the International Tax Review have consistently rated Deloitte's transfer pricing group as a top practice, both in the United States and globally. Deloitte provides a rewarding, professional experience with competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. Fortune, Business Week, and Working Mother magazine's consistently rank Deloitte among the best places to work.
- 5+ years of experience working in Transfer Pricing with the technical skills and professional qualities necessary to provide our clients with the quality service they expect
- BA, Masters, or Ph.D. in Economics, Finance, Management, Business, Public Policy, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, or equivalent
- Prior supervisory experience
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- At least one of the following Accreditations:
o Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
o Licensed Attorney
o Enrolled Agent
o BA, Masters, or Ph.D. in Economics, Finance, Management, or equivalent (Masters or Ph.D. preferred)
- Big 4 experience
- Highly motivated transfer pricing expert with a deep understanding of transfer pricing principles, their theory and interpretation
- Strong project management skills and verbal communication skills.
Approved Job Posting Language for Colorado Range Disclosure
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $72,900 to $145,000.
- Additional wording is also required around AIP and Incentive Comp, if applicable. You should only add the following language if your job is AIP and/or incentive comp-eligible.
- For AIP-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- For incentive comp-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.