State, Local, Higher Education Internal Audit Manager (35105)
- Support client initiatives in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Give exceptional attention to detail and identify process improvement opportunities
- Present and sell ideas to clients and other decision-makers across both technical and non-technical audiences
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Internal Audit team advisesclients on process efficiency, fraud detection, operational quality, internal control and regulatory compliance. We help to reveal greater insights for improved operations and decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- 5+ years' of State Government, Local Government or Higher Education experience
- 5+ years of Internal Audit or Controls experience in environments without formalized control frameworks
- CIA or CISA in obtained or in process
- IT Controls experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.