Are you an experienced product manager or product leader who has helped lead the definition, development and delivery of world-class software or analytics products? Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your scope to shepherd products used by some of the biggest and most influential businesses around the world? If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to talk with you.
Work you'll do
The Product Manager will play a critical role in helping to define, update an execute the technology strategy of our services portfolios. You will work with market-facing groups to describe the problem and response in detail, work with the product marketing team on launch and market engagement, work with customer success on adoption and early customer programs, and work with engineering teams on user experience, architecture, design and development.
This is a hands-on role that will include both strategic planning and communications as well as day-to-day product management. This is an exciting opportunity as the business is growing rapidly and we are making major investments in new technologies, content, and service offerings.
The Product Manager will collaborate and align with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate customer needs into world-class products. As the product champion, the role assumes a team leadership position and demonstrates a consistent record of accomplishment for aligning and ensuring end-to-end organization readiness.
• Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and from envisioning to market readiness, for the creation of prototypes, demos and MVP builds.
• Research, identify and monitor market problems and trends.
• Provide objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment and feature delivery.
• Gather and prioritize market, customer, and internal feedback and requirements; own the roadmap and backlog.
• Work closely with Engineering management to estimate effort, set scope and define timelines for all new development initiatives.
• Develop product artifacts such as product positioning, messaging, presentations, sales tools, marketing collateral, and product demonstrations for use in Go To Market efforts.
• Support pricing strategies.
• Work with management to help drive revenue forecasts and deliver revenue objectives.
• Participate in Buy / Build / Partner recommendations in support of product growth opportunities.
• Work with the Product Owners to ensure the Product vision is maintained through the development cycle.
• Lead internal governance activities required for market entry.
Offering customer-tailored services and deep industry insights, at Deloitte Consulting LLP we help clients tackle their most complex challenges enabling them to seize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiencies and stay ahead of customer demand. Developing and executing our clients' strategic vision, we help them dramatically improve their business performance across a broad range of specialties - enterprise model design, global business services, outsourcing, real estate, and location strategy.
Our Deloitte Innovations & Platforms teams are working on delivering innovate cloud-based solutions across a range of domains and industries (e.g. supply chain management, banking/insurance, CPG, retail, etc.). It is a fast-paced, innovative and exciting environment. Our teams are following an agile development approach and work with the latest technologies across a wide range of cloud technologies, commercial options and open source. We are building and bringing solutions to market which we are hosting and operating for our clients.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management or product marketing role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products
- Proven record of accomplishment of launching successful new products and enhancing and scaling them through product releases
- Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification through market launch and revenue generation.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various levels and areas of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with an engineering organization to define applications and manage them through the entire product lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus
- Willingness to travel (30%) periodically.
Qualified applicants must be able to work in the Unites States without need for sponsorship now or in the future