Manager - CBO/OT - Payments (35115)
- Process efficiency & streamlining
- Operating model redesign & enhancements
- Performance benchmarking
- Enterprise cost management
- Strategic & enterprise regulatory management
- Profitability and productivity analysis
- Customer relationship management
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in specific sectors. Sectors and focus prioritized for this role are Payments related consulting services in retail and consumer products, travel and hospitality. We also perform services within Healthcare and Energy and Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep payments as well as sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency in payments (credit, debit, ACH, Check, P2P, RTP, etc).
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 6 plus years of consulting and payment industry experience required or 6 plus years of larger firm consulting experience.
- Experience with processors such as ACI, Worldpay, Adyen, Paymetric, First Data, Fiserv, FIS, Total Systems, debit and credit card processing, Cards or Payments BCP/Disaster Recovery, experience with referential merchant processing payment platform architectures, cards experience at a major retailer, Verifone, Ingenico, card authorization, payment settlement or merchant acquiring.
- Proven experience in leading small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- Ability to lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Prior experience providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
Ability to demonstrate experience in overseeing the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Experience in developing and presenting proposals for business development activities.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
In addition, successful Managers will also have the following preferred skills
- Possesses and demonstrates a passion for selling and delivering payments projects at both providers and users (merchants and corporates) of payments products across industries, including payments issuing, processing, acquiring, and switching (networks).
- Experience leading projects that have historically been larger than $500,000, with teams of 5 or more.
- Has demonstrated eminence including formal publishing, presenting and blogging about payments.
- Has a strong understanding of the current trends, regulations, challenges, opportunity and competition across the payments value chain.
- Is highly mobile to cover clients in nearly all contiguous US states.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.