Group Marketing Manager (338555)
Combined Insurance, is seeking a Group Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
The Group Marketing Manager works in collaboration with Combined’s Marketing and Sales teams to plan and execute B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives that help support the growth and success of Combined’s small and mid-sized group sales.
The Group Marketing Manager will develop marketing campaigns, collateral and positioning to support lead generation, nurturing and conversion, while increasing visibility for Combined in the Group space with employers, brokers and influencers.
This role requires a strategic and tactical marketer with hands-on experience in designing, activating, and optimizing customer-centric content marketing campaigns that enable Sales to initiate and strengthen customer relationships. This individual should also have experience in developing product positioning, messaging and collateral that is clear, compelling, and differentiating.
The Marketing Manager will build strong relationships with internal and external partners to ensure all campaigns and initiatives are aligned with business and broader marketing objectives, and that they are grounded in a test-learn-refine approach. This individual should also have experience leveraging data to inform marketing strategy and to analyze and report on effectiveness. The Group Marketing Manager will report to Combined’s AVP of Group Marketing and Business Development.
- Plan and execute B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting small- to -mid-sized business leaders, brokers and influencers, in effort to generate new business leads and opportunities.
- Create engaging, valuable content that demonstrates expertise and leadership, generates leads, and that can be used for customer engagement.
- Partner with internal SMEs and leverage internal and external research and data insights to continually advance B2B thought leadership.
- Work closely with agency partners to support high-quality campaign development and activation, keeping pace with best-practices and new approaches
- Develop group messaging and positioning that attracts, engages and helps to solidify new business sales and opportunities, including on the Web, social media, email, and sales collateral and presentations.
- Foster engagement and partnership across internal stakeholders and collaborators, including sales, training, underwriting, and legal teams.
- Track marketing campaign effectiveness and uses data to inform and guide new/evolving tactics that result in effective lead generation and/or customer retention.