Billing and Payment Program Manager (338600)
Payments Program Manager
The Digital Service and Customer Experience team is focused on driving strategies to deliver simplified, digitized and intelligent automation to transform and elevate the customer and employee experience at Chubb across product, sales, service, operations and claims.
We are looking for a Payments Program Manager reporting to the Global Payments & Billing Product Owner. The successful candidate will work closely alongside cross functional business & technology teams and product owners, finance, legal, treasury and external partners including Payment service providers (PSPs), to define and manage strategic cross-functional projects and programs. This role will support some of the most critical payments & projects at Chubb and requires someone with excellent stakeholder management, project management, and presentation skills and the flexibility to work in a wide range of functional areas.
- Work closely with the Global Billing & Payments Product Owner to develop the overall program plan; coordinating an agreement on scope, tracking success criteria, key achievements, and timelines
- Work with cross-functional teams and the Payment Partnerships Group (PPG) to ensure successful delivery of payments programs with clear communication, controls of budget and resource usage, and deep focus on overall project execution
- Support the Global Billing & Payments Product Owner to define, launch, and execute strategic and operational payments projects
- Coordinate across cross functional teams to align on shared objectives and work toward a common purpose
- With the Global Billing & Payments Product Owner, accountable for planning and execution of global payment strategic priorities across all departments
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate project deliverables to extended leadership and working groups
- Assess and anticipate risks associated with payment projects, change management, and ensure effective mitigations are available
- Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key stakeholders
- With the Global Billing & Payments Product Owner, work with stakeholder groups and the PPG to define, launch, and execute various strategic and operational payments initiatives
- Monitor information flow throughout the team, help leadership understand gaps, suggest and execute
- Facilitate project retrospectives to collect feedback, draw out lessons learned, and document best practices
- Create canonical documentation of plans and processes, driving consistency and alignment across teams
- Track projects, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables
- With the Global Payments & Billing Product Owner, drive the end-to-end implementation of large-scale, cross-functional, high-impact projects focused on improving the payment experience
- With the Global Payments & Billing Product Owner, drive project and key stakeholder alignment on initiatives to ensure they are connected to the larger customer goals in reference to payments
- With the Global Payments & Billing Product Owner, collaborate with third parties including Payment service providers, card networks, issuers and other payment-related services
- Develop an end-to-end payments product rollout plans, and project-manage implementation
- Collaborate with key partners to prepare for launches and drive maximum impact
- With the Global Payments & Billing Product Owner and the PPG, deep dive the payment customer experience and understanding the nuances of payment methods and payment experiences across many geographies
- Recommend (with data and financial justification) and contribute to drive payments projects to improve pain points and working with PPG and stakeholders to support/reduce/eliminate those issues.