Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Manager (31224)
- Leading and Mentoring Professional teams on projects
- Designing, reviewing, enhancing, implementing, and monitoring numerous anti-money laundering and sanctions detection and compliance programs for clients around the world, who are subject to US AML and sanctions requirements.
- Assessing AML and sanctions risks at the enterprise and business unit level
- Drafting and enhancing policies and procedures
- Creating and delivering training modules
- Conducting compliance assessments,
- Performing transaction monitoring "look backs" pursuant to regulatory orders, Know Your Customer ("KYC") remediations, internal controls assessments, internal investigations, and/or independent testing.
Against an increasingly complex regulatory landscape, Deloitte AML and sanctions team helps clients in their efforts to mitigate risk and achieve compliance. We do this by leveraging our deep knowledge of AML and sanctions laws/regulations and demonstrated methodologies to help clients design, assess, and transform their processes. We work with our clients to help them effectively navigate a regulatory investigation or inquiry, and by helping them to achieve the overall risk profile they need to power their organization forward.
We are looking for individuals who possess a majority of the following attributes:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in private or public sector AML and/or sanctions-focused activities including Project Management Experience
- Subject matter expertise in AML/sanctions regulations as they apply to financial institutions, including retail, wholesale and international banks, broker dealers, mutual funds and insurance companies
- Ability to develop AML/OFAC compliance policies and procedures and review other relevant policy and procedure manuals as appropriate
- Ability to provide advice regarding applicable AML/OFAC regulations and requirements to the business across the three lines of defense on regulatory, transactional and documentation issues
- Experience in managing a team of professional AML/OFAC compliance practitioners
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of a business
- Experience submitting written and oral reports to senior management and clients
Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload, managing multiple priorities and in quickly adapting to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be flexible with up to 100% travel requirements of client service projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- AML Consulting Experience
- Certifications such as CAMS and CFE
- Regulatory experience
- Ability to speak multiple languages