TMT/Hi Tech/Semiconductor SAP Supply Chain Manager (36109)
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
Work You'll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. You will:
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
- Looking for experienced SAP implementation leaders in the semiconductor industry. Semiconductor industry experience is a must.
- Candidate must demonstrate deep SAP functional and industry expertise. Experience in S/4 is a desirable but not a must.
- 5+ years of experience working with semiconductor companies or for clients including: semiconductor devices, electronic equipment , semiconductor capital equipment, consumer electronics .
- 5+ years of SAP supply chain and manufacturing, operations and planning, order-to-cash, global supply chain planning and transformation
- Ability to travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.