Senior Manager - Experience Decisioning & Analytics (36689)
- How to leverage 1st party data to improve performance of marketing, advertising and overall customer experience.
- When and what type of 3rd party data would add value to our analytics and models
- How to leverage machine learning models in improving performance and experiences
- Designing and implementing a structured approach to analytics: measurement, attribution, insights
Who you'll work with and how you'll work with them:
- Principals and Managing Directors who lead key accounts
- Presenting our capabilities and POV
- Scoping potential work and creating proposals
- Leading workstreams and project teams
- Creating content and 'eminence' on our thought leadership
- Participating in webinars and events presenting our POV and capabilities
- Providing insights and potential roadmap items into our product management governance process.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participating in sales pursuits representing our capabilities in decisioning and analytics
- Leading programs and project teams.
- Developing talent and our practice skills, frameworks and capabilities
- Deep experience in leveraging data in marketing and advertising
- Experience and knowledge working with Customer Data Platforms and Marketing Technology
- Significant experience in marketing analytics and levers of performance
- Ability to communicate and advise on the use of machine learning in improving customer experiences and in the performance results of marketing and advertising spend.