Power, Utilities & Renewables ADMS Functional Senior Manager
Are you an ADMS professional experienced with clients in Power & Utilities? Our practice is undergoing heavy growth and high demand for Systems Engineering and Implementation talent. We proudly give our consultants the chance to work with world-class organizations solving the most interesting business issues as part of a collaborative team environment.
Work you'll do
• Lead overall solution functional delivery and quality
• Collaborate with client counterpart to gain buy in for the overall function solution delivery
• Manage solution configuration effort scope, schedule, budget, resources, governance, reporting, risks, and issues
• Mobilize, coordinate, and manage the performance of functional team
• Support business needs, business processes, flows and diagrams.
• Prioritize user requirements and functional requirements.
• Write reports, document and present analyses, project status, risks and issues.
• Evaluate team technicalities, resources for each task, fact-findings, analyses and studies relating to the project.
• Develop and prepare production of final reports and delivery of presentations.
• Identify tasks and interrelationships to evaluate functional and cross-functional requirements.
• Research on existing systems and procedures and make changes and improvise wherever necessary.
• Recommend solutions to identified problems.
• Bachelor's degree
• 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience with real time systems in Power & Utilities including ADMS, OMS, DMS, D-SCADA, GIS, and/or EMS
• 6+ years of Power & Utilities Industry experience
• Travel 50% of the time (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Bachelor's degree preferred in Electrical Engineering or Business Administration
• Strong product configuration knowledge
• Strong functional knowledge of ADMS, OMS, DMS, D-SCADA, GIS and/or EMS solution
• Strong experience developing the strategy, planning, and execution of solution workshops to drive requirement identification/analysis and business process designs
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• Previous experience with the following Tools - HP PPM, HP ALM, MS Office (including Project and Visio)