Manager, Application Architect - DAS ServiceNow (34521)
- Provide leadership and expert knowledge of ServiceNow application architecture to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Create and maintain design specifications, architectural diagrams, and process diagrams supporting and communicating changes to ServiceNow platform applications.
- Perform upgrades and customizations of ServiceNow platform applications while adhering to source code, configuration management, release management and software development best practices.
- Perform workflow design, configuration, development and data loads for ServiceNow platform, (ServiceNow) applications.
- Responsible for programming workflow, enhancements and integrations with ServiceNow platform applications.
- Creating project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
- Providing support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on business requirements
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing global teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
- Work with Level 1 support teams to deploy and maintain applications
- Responsible for proactive problem and risk management on the platform. Guide team in troubleshooting issues found on ServiceNow platform, applications, and workflows.
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining ServiceNow integrations via REST API.
- Develop, configure and implement changes in ServiceNow including, but not limited to: core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting, and third-party software integrations.
- Perform advanced customizations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports etc.
Deloitte has revolutionized software and application delivery, creating a model that's scalable, cost-effective, and leverages a progressive and responsive talent structure. As Deloitte's primary internal development team, the application studios deliver innovative digital solutions to businesses, service lines, and industries with proven bottom-line results.
The 570+ applications in Deloitte's enterprise application portfolio are created to solve highly complex business problems and lead in practitioner productivity in an increasingly mobile, interconnected, and rapidly evolving landscape. From true enterprise apps enhancing daily productivity to business-enabling systems, ITS Deloitte Application Studios teams enable Deloitte professionals-across business lines-to serve clients with distinction.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in developing and architecture of software platforms, products.
- Prior experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts on COTS platforms or Low Code/No Code platforms.
- At least 3-4 years of experience on ServiceNow platform in modules like ITSM, HRSD, APM, PPM, GRC or ITAM and designing solutions within these modules.
- Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Exposure to ETL Tools that transfer data from ServiceNow - like Perspectium or SnowMirror.
- Knowledge on Integration Hub, Flow Designer, UI Framework and UI Builder is a plus.
- Experience with NOW intelligence.
- Exposure to Service Portal.
- Exposure to capabilities in ServiceNow Quebec version.
- Experience working with SAFe, Scrum or Agile development processes.
- Must have clear communications skills both oral and written with ability to negotiate in a non-confrontational manner to deliver a clear, well-structured and concise argument supporting a perspective, using facts, pro's/con's, business justifications and other persuasion methods.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment, balance priorities and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Must possess a strong desire and clear understanding for high customer satisfaction
- Must be flexible, have good energy, easy to work with and a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions