Sales Training Manager (Remote) (R448490)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
The Sales Training Manager, Upper Extremities will develop, plan and conduct training on techniques for selling Stryker’s products and/or services for sales representatives and reseller partners. In this role, you will design training classes and training materials. Additionally, you will conduct sales training needs assessments and analyze employee training needs to determine requirements for new program development. This is a hybrid-remote role!
- Works to understand the upper extremity Tornier business unit goals and creates all education programs to align with the BU’s current goals and future strategy
- Works to maintain a strong knowledge of shoulder arthroplasty and the Tornier shoulder portfolio, services, customers, and competition to remain relevant and effective. This person is an advanced clinical subject matter expert who leads the development of effective advanced shoulder arthroplasty training materials.
- Identifies clinical training and developmental needs and curates training initiatives and curriculum that can be tracked and reported.
- Works cross-functionality with subject matter experts to define training program objectives and develop solutions that address learning needs.
- Manage all training program expenses within assigned budget
- Manage all activities related to developing and delivering new and existing sales training programs
- Facilitates and leads classroom training
- Create engaging learning experiences and compelling course content that enhances retention and effectively translates into positive performance results
- Evaluate training program effectiveness and adjust when needed to ensure ongoing positive impact on performance results
- Uses digital training technology to develop, deploy, administer, and track training, including learning management systems, eLearning design software, polling software, and web conferencing tools
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years of work experience required
- 5+ years medical device or Medical Education experience preferred
- Experience in teaching, mentoring, coaching, and developing others
- Demonstrates patience and a passion for educating others
- Demonstrated ability to interpret complex concepts and skills and deliver in small, manageable “chunks”
- Demonstrated ability to tailor coaching and training specific to an individual, instead of a “one approach fits all” mentality
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute objectives in a timely manner
- Has a positive attitude and is solution-oriented
- Excellent skills related to managing details and organizing tasks with multiple components and deadlines
- Must be proactive, detail oriented, deadline driven and with a high level of assertiveness
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.