Traffic Manager, Marketing Operations (R448417_1)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive, and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
We are looking for a highly energized, organized and detail-oriented Project Manager with excellent communication skills to manage creative projects, digital assets, and marketing content throughout the project life cycle. This individual will work with key content owners across Stryker’s global organization. The Project Manager will need to liaise with business, country, and regional contacts to understand marketing initiatives as well as, specific language, regulatory and legal requirements to ensure print, intranet and website digital content compliance in all countries and regions. The project manager will need to be process oriented, focused on timeliness, quality, and continuous improvement with the ability to project manage all requests, throughout the entire project lifecycle; from intake through on-time completion. The Project Manager should be proficient utilizing established companywide platforms including a Marketing Resource Management system (MRM), Content Management System (CMS), and Digital Asset Management system (DAM).
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of Content Management; execute meta data tagging and good documentation practice in compliance with corporate and FDA requirements within a Digital Asset management system (DAM)
- Manage all key implementation phases by driving project plans, assigning timelines and resources
- Collect and understand content requirements for campaign, event, product, and corporate digital content.
- Adhere to divisional and regional procedures and requirements.
- Draft, maintain and distribute all action plans and communications related to Marketing Resource Management projects.
- Liaise with Business and Regional content owners to understand country level website marketing requirements and needs and deliver on those requirements
- Manage translation and other vendors including budget, timeliness and quality of all deliverables, and process invoices
- Work with IS partners and Sr. Marketing Operations Manager to manage and communicate website platform, component, MRM and translation tool updates to all stakeholders Responsible for managing digital assets in DAM adhering to metadata, taxonomy and tagging governance while also in compliance with collateral review requirements
- Work with content owners across business teams to ensure harmonization and proper use of taxonomy, metadata, and tags
- Create and deliver metric reports to key stake holders to track KPIs
- Proactively identify obstacles, risks and gaps in project plans and process; contribute solutions to resolving issues and risks
- Assess existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements to promote collaboration and efficient implementation while continually adding feedback and insights to our processes
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of project and content management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Proficient in workflow tools and Microsoft Office 365
- Workfront, Adobe Assets or Adobe Experience Manager experience a plus
- PMP Certificate a bonus
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.