Senior Manager, Compliance Programs - Remote (R449872)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
The Senior Manager, Compliance Programs is responsible for supporting the global Compliance strategy by actively managing cross divisional compliance projects, including planning and scoping, executing against project timelines, deliverables and budgets, and ensuring effective implementation. This position is responsible for collaborating with senior leaders across the Compliance program and division leadership teams to develop improved compliance program positions, materials and processes. This position will lead cross divisional teams to ensure consistency and effectiveness of the divisional compliance program. This professional must influence senior leaders and develop deep relationships across the businesses they support. This position will also support Compliance Officers and may provide oversight of compliance programs when there are vacancies in Compliance Officer roles.
This professional may work remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate directly with business and compliance leadership to identify and mitigate significant compliance risks.
- Develop and deliver training, policies and guidance that support business goals.
- Partner across Compliance to lead and execute a variety of projects.
- Translate the vision, mission, and strategy into projects and initiatives with milestones and delivery schedules using an effective project management framework.
- Develop clear action plans with results-oriented goals for measuring success; drive alignment and buy-in across the organization.
- Serve as program lead for cross divisional projects to ensure effective implementation.
- Consistently analyze processes, track best practices, and provide recommendations and insight to increase efficiency and effectiveness and help prioritize projects that will be most impactful.
- Effectively track project progress and budget and advise project stakeholders.
- Influence stakeholders through collaborative relationships to ensure alignment and effective execution of priorities.
- Exercise the independent thinking and judgment to assess and address issues and concerns.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Raise awareness of the compliance program and promote accountability for ethics and integrity.
- Foster a continuous improvement mindset and proposes enhancements to the Program informed by industry trends and best practices.
Education and Special Trainings:
- B.A. or B.S from accredited university required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 10+ years of prior work experience required.
- Demonstrates experience with project management tools.
- Demonstrates high level of critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong EQ with ability to build trusted relationships.
- Possesses excellent problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency to drive great results.
- Possesses excellent presentation skills; can present complex information in a clear, concise manner to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism, integrity, discretion, and leadership skills.
- Possesses exceptional project management skills and the ability to organize and lead multiple, concurrent initiatives simultaneously and meet project needs until successful completion.
- Demonstrates experience developing and leading large-scale, global initiatives.
- Possesses excellent leadership and influencing skills.
- Perceived as highly competent with high level of business acumen and good judgment.
- Able to initiate, embrace and support change in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Oversees complex diverse work of significant impact to the organization.
- Possesses well-developed understanding of business financials and reporting and ability to effectively allocate resources for maximum impact. #LI-Remote
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.