Employment Tax Manager - Global Employer Services (37232)
- Support employment tax revenue growth in the US, and globally.
- Manage a broad range of client relationships, providing employment tax consultative services while exceeding expectations.
- Support employment tax due diligence, advisory, planning and compliance services.
- Identify engagement opportunities and coordinate with engagement leadership to deliver the breadth of Global Employer Services to the client.
- Develop, Market and/or sell new/existing services to current and target clients.
- Supervise the daily operations of your engagement teams and their delivery of compliance and consulting services
- Establishing and maintain client relationships which may include the C-suite.
- Collaborate with client engagement leaders to address budgeting, billing, management, and engagement team deployment.
- Be responsible for the career development and motivation of your engagement teams.
As an Employment Tax Manager, you will be part of the Global Employer Services team. Our Global Employer Services tax consultants help clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their international and domestic needs. Our consultants come from global mobility, compensation and benefits backgrounds and work with clients to streamline business operations while managing the scalability, risks, and costs of programs. Our team offers a full range of services and guides clients through their processes, technologies, and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, human resources, international business, finance, economics, cross-cultural studies, or other liberal arts majors; ideally, with a related minor degree (for example, an accounting major and human resources
- 5+ years of experience in employment tax, global personal income tax compliance and consulting, global compensation rewards, transactions, mobility consulting, and/or global talent strategy consulting
- Experience in managing client relationships
- At least one of the following accreditations:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- Licensed attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Travel up to 25% (due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Master's degree or equivalent in the related field
- Strong technology skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Able to work within large, complex engagements and work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
- Strong executive presence, and excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills with an aptitude for working as part of a global team
- Ability to develop customized solutions to meet client needs with the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment