Solution Delivery Manager (37580)
- Perform Splunk configuration management, troubleshooting, addressing complex issues including day to day operations management related to Splunk.
- Log sources integration and onboarding including custom parser development and tuning. Develop scripts to simplify data collection and automate data onboarding tasks.
- Perform Splunk/QRadar architecture assessments, design reviews and come up with areas of improvements.
- Coordinate with Content engineers, Threat Management, TIA and Threat Hunting to support advanced Use Case development.
- Help maintain content development/deployment baseline across clients based on the maturity of the client environment as well as the latest trends in security.
- Create Use Case pipeline per client environment, business needs and based on the industry leading standards, best practices and frameworks (like MITRE).
- Deliver SIEM advisory support and education to other SOC and technology management personnel.
- Help define, implement and monitor key risk indicators and key performance indicators (KRIs/KPIs).
- Keep abreast of latest IT security, regulatory and compliance trends to support various risk and data models.
- Review system security plans, network diagrams, and vulnerability and patching requirements.
- Develop scripts to simplify data collection and automate data onboarding tasks.
- Perform quality review of HLUC, TUC, Use Case Testing, Parser, Runbooks and other Technical documents.
- Submit documentation through the Quality Review Management process.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support (as needed).
- Mentor and train Junior SIEM Engineers.
- Coordinate with various technical groups and attend in-person client meetings.
- Build relationships with client counterpart (i.e. Client Lead Security Engineer).
- Adhere to internal operational security and other Deloitte policies.
- Participate in short term project work as assigned.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Bachelor of engineering or Science in computers, information systems, information security, Math, decision sciences, risk management, or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience in security information and/or technology engineering support.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certification in Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC), Continuous Monitoring (GMON), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent
- Able to work rotating shifts to support 24X7 operations
- Extensive experience in security technologies such as: Security information and event management (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Proxy, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Endpoint detection and response (EDR), Anti-Virus, Sandboxing, network- and host- based firewalls, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, etc.
- Knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) tactics, technics and procedures
- Understanding of possible attack activities such as network probing/ scanning, DDOS, malicious code activity, etc.
- Understanding of common network infrastructure devices such as routers and switches
- Understanding of basic networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP
- Detailed knowledge in system security architecture and security solutions
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
- A strong desire to understand the what as well as the why and the how of security incidents