Cyber Risk Infrastructure Zero Trust Senior Manager (10022)
- Cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud strategy, migration, and security
- Network security, segmentation, micro-segmentation strategy, design, and implementation
- Assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (i.e., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), visibility fabric, etc.)
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments based on leading frameworks (i.e., National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity (CSF), Zero Trust, etc.)
- Lead attack surface management engagements related to adversarial simulation, vulnerability assessment, breach and attack simulation (BAS), etc.
- Develop go to market strategies with leading ecosystem & alliance partners to create innovative and differentiated solutions that can increase market share.
Lead design, implementation, configuration, and integration of security products from leading vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, ZScaler, Google, Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Gigamon, Qualys, Nessus, Okta, SailPoint, VMWare/Dell, Splunk, Exabeam, SafeBreach, Guardicore, Tufin, Akamai, IBM, Proofpoint, Oracle, Broadcom, Check Point, Centrify, Thycotic, CyberArk, Netskope, etc.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisorys Cyber Risk Services practice.