AVP, Program Manager - Work Flow Programs - Field Ops IT (338891)
- Responsible for the successful delivery of workflow solutions supported by Field Operations across North America business units, often requiring high levels of functional and/or business unit integration in a run or change environment. In a run environment, will be responsible for the operational aspects including, but not limited to system maintenance, releases, planned and unplanned production support.
- Accountable to understand the system scope and project objectives to drive solution decisions and achieve project needs through matrix management and collaboration with resource, process and budget management.
- Collaborates with all areas impacted by the program including project stakeholders, business unit project teams, infrastructure teams, consultants/vendors, and enterprise wide centers of excellence.
- Drives programs to improve the stability, performance and usability of workflow platforms based on user feedback from the field.
- Provides mentoring / coaching to fellow Project Management resources.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead multiple workflow program initiatives inclusive of Work View Program (FileNet), Open Text AppWorks Program, SIM (Oracle Service Cloud) workflow platform and NA enterprise workflow management.
- Build and maintain an understanding of business processes and products across the Business Units, establishing strong working relationships with counterparts across the functional areas.
- Responsible for working with resource managers across the functional areas (Business Partner, Architecture, IT Operations and Business Systems Support Services) to identify the appropriate project resources needed, assembling the project team, assigning individual responsibilities, and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- Ensures that project team roles and project expectations are clearly communicated to all stakeholders including business subject matter experts and end users.
- May be responsible for business relationship management and for influencing business partner requests and decisions through strong negotiation skills and providing valued managerial expertise that supports established standards (e.g., process, architectural, development, quality).
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects and to influence to a positive outcome without escalation in either a change/grow or run environment. Run projects may include more interaction with different stakeholders across the enterprise, while change/grow projects may involve more interaction with business stakeholders.
- Works with process management on the coordination and reporting of applicable project level metrics.
- Manages business sponsorship expectations, understanding business drivers and, when required, negotiates changes to project scope, timing or resources to ensure that strategic solutions are delivered.
- Develops and executes detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, issue management and risk mitigation in either a change/grow or run environment. Run projects may include more interaction with different stakeholders across the enterprise, while change/grow projects may involve more interaction with business stakeholders.
- Works with process management (PMO) on the coordination and reporting of applicable project level metrics.
- Ensures SOX compliance for all project related work.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, with quality, within budget, and as per specification (adhering to architectural design), effectively monitoring risks, employing mitigation strategies where appropriate.
- Effectively manages the project team(s), demonstrating the ability to coach, mentor and positively influence others, providing timely feedback to individuals and resource managers.