Senior Project Manager - CM/OEM Operations (R452767)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
As Stryker continues to show unprecedented growth, our Finished Goods Buying Center is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Procurement team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with excellent business/financial acumen, a strong supply chain background and an ability to influence stakeholders at all levels within a business.
This position will provide you with fantastic opportunities for career progression & development. You will be able to reap the benefits as you grow & prosper within the Stryker family.
Who We Want:
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What You will Do:
- Develop, communicate, track and execute detailed project plans. For assigned projects you will develop and manage strategy, scope, schedule, costs, resources, and risks as well as report accurate and timely project metrics/status to stakeholders as required
- Create and maintain appropriate project documentation (e.g., charter, roadmap, resource matrix, dashboard, budget statement, etc.) to meet business goals and program objectives
- Oversee all aspects of assigned project portfolio, ensuring projects are successfully managed through all phases and that the three constraints of time, resources, and budget are properly balanced
- Identify and escalate unresolved obstacles to the success of the project
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule or cost using appropriate project management techniques to ensure project plan is accurate and reflective of current status
- Periodically provide progress reports to leadership and key functional stakeholders affected by the project
- Serve as a liaison and build relationships amongst team members and key stakeholders within the project and program.
- Act as an escalation point; drive collaboration with project team members to resolve conflicts, project issues, and deviations and drive them to resolution.
- Be responsible for resource planning, including workload allocation and capacity planning to help determine project sequencing. Work with other project managers and personnel to monitor cost, schedule, and supplier performance (where applicable), while working to ensure the success of the project
- Ensure adherence and compliance to quality standards and related regulations
- Manage change; Assess trade-offs for changes to project scope, schedule, and costs that impact the program and related projects
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, supply chain, or engineering discipline or equivalent required
- 6+ years' of experience in supply chain / project management with the ability to successfully plan, prioritize, multitask and organize multi-disciplinary team(s) to successfully achieve large project deliverables required
- Project Management Certification - highly preferred
- Experience with delivering results through Six Sigma and Lean methods - highly preferred
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.