Associate Manager, Busines Process Implementation Lead, Inventory (R444971)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is looking for talented people to support a multi-year transformation program called Accelerate.
This program focuses on deploying new technology ( SAP ; ERP ) , common processes, and change management to simplify our customer experience, provide the tools for employees to do their best, and provide a platform for growth. Accelerate will make an incredible impact on the organization by allowing Stryker to more easily integrate acquired businesses and improve decision making.
To learn more go to : https://careers.stryker.com/accelerate/
Drives implementation of “to-be” Commercial Template processes for Inventory accounting in partnership with program process owners and business deployment teams in our divisions, functions and geographies. The role reports to the Intercompany Accounting Business Process Owner within the Finance workstream. Responsible for the achievement of program goals, objectives, and deliverables through execution of deployment activities including testing, training, data conversion, cut over and hyper care. Works with business deployment teams to achieve process harmonization and organizational change management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the timely completion of project activities within their process area, focused primarily on release delivery, including process harmonization, testing, training, cutover, and hyper-care.
- Understand the business process in scope of the end-to-end (E2E) and collaborates with other BPILs, BPOs and E2E leads to drive E2E solution adoption.
- Drive adoption of to-be business processes to align with ERP capabilities and gain alignment with the Stryker divisions, functions, and geographies.
- Facilitate rapid decisions impacting solution development, defect resolution, and deployment activities.
- Coordinate involvement of Stryker regional/divisional SME’s in key project activities and work with them to understand the business process steps and data flows in support of successful implementation and adoption by their business.
- Support onboarding of local data readiness network resources for data objects in their process area. Ensure understanding of how data enables design in their process area and ensure completeness and accuracy of enterprise master data. Support local data resources during data load processes to ensure they are updated on data design.
- Work closely with business process owners (BPOs/ISPOs) and provides input into the configuration of the system.
- Work with SME’s and business analytics (BA) to refine the release specific analytics requirements and prioritization.
- Work with testing team to turn business scenarios and requirements into test scenarios and expected outcomes.
- Participate in scoping activities for user acceptance testing (UAT) and day-in-the-life (DITL); help to prep scenarios and data as needed for successful outcomes.
- Ensure solution stays within scope of design lock documentation (BPM, BPD, FDS)
- Support system integration testing (SIT) activities for process areas.
- Support the creation and delivery of training and procedure content.
- Support business enablement team and deployment teams with role mapping activities
- Conduct Train the trainer (TTT), support instructor led training (ILT) and day-in-the-life (DITL).
- Provide cutover input to cutover captain.
- Provide business process support during cutover and hyper-care.
Education & Special Trainings:
- BS, BA in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent required.
- Master’s in finance, Accounting or equivalent preferred.
- Professional certification preferred. CPA, CMA or equivalent.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience in a leadership role(s) at the Assoc. Manager level or above is a plus
- Strong understanding of inventory accounting
- Prior experience on an ERP, major business-system, or large-scale transformational projects or programs
- ‘Player-manager’ type resource that can manage resources, track status as well as complete deliverables.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Ability to think strategically while operating tactically to implement a Global Template solution.
- Strong Microsoft Office skillsets
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
This position may have flexibility in grade levels for current Stryker employees based on your experience. Those details would be discussed with you prior to an offer being made. As such, if you have an interest in the types of duties described in this position, please apply or reach out to the recruiter to learn more.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.