Biologics Project Manager (R447745)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field; graduate degree preferred
- 4+ years in project or program management
- Project management and/or continuous improvement certification(s) preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience with common project management methodologies, tools and applications
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading multiple mid to large scale complex projects demanding cross-functional cooperation, significant milestone achievement, budget management, and timely completion of projects
- Experience analyzing data, creating a business case and bringing forward innovative recommendations
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines with demonstrated organizational, influencing, multi-tasking and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and usage of Microsoft programs, including, but not limited to Access, Project, Visio, Excel & PowerPoint
- High comfort level with indirectly leading project team members and building relationships in a collaborative, but authoritative fashion
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, multi-task, manage competing priorities
Play an integral role with project and program management, project and program quality execution and project funnel development for the Biologics business unit. Work with team members to co-lead and support highly cross-functional project workstreams and significant transformation projects. Provide revenue projections and expense justifications and management for the team while providing oversight for project financials and performance metrics. Drive leadership of cross functional commercial execution initiatives to align resources and drive execution.
- Apply efficient and effective project management methodologies to build and manage a comprehensive project plan with multiple inputs across the team
- Design, develop and maintain standard metrics package for assigned projects
- Provide oversight and manage project economics – budget to actual, project finances, forecasting and reporting
- Develop and drive project plans, critical milestones and schedules; ensuring that targets are met, and contingency plans are in place
- Lead working sessions and regular project update meetings, create agenda and supporting materials
- Monitor, document and provide awareness to team members and senior leadership on all project issues/risks and decisions that impact project or related initiatives
- Create and lead project update and decision-making presentations with colleagues and senior leadership team
- Develop and execute a regular, multi-stakeholder communications plan to provide appropriate project updates (email, leadership reviews, etc.)
- Track, manage and clear roadblocks to ensure success; escalate where needed
- Conduct lessons learned sessions and integrate into playbooks to ensure scalability and repeatability, project next steps for immediate impact and appropriate training materials
- Follow-up with team members on open project action items and ensure completion or identify support needed to complete on time
- Develop, monitor and track team KPIs and consolidate for Executive team reporting
- Program Development including collaboration with cross functional teams on the execution of initiatives across BUs
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines associated with critical Biologics BU initiatives and ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate consultant engagement process, budgets, documentation and needs assessments for the Biologics leadership Team.
- Calculate and monitor budgets and ensure they are adhered to and provide detailed reports and updates to leadership and finance as necessary.
- Manage Biologics Leadership Team calendars, travel and expense reports.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.