Talent Acquisition Manager (339040)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Our team is seeking a Client Service Manager to deliver strategic hiring support to our Major Accounts division. The Chubb Talent Acquisition operating model offers a fully insourced hiring capability, responsible for effectively identifying talent, facilitating an efficient interview and selection process and delivering a positive hiring experience to hiring leadership and candidates (internal and external).
The successful candidate will be a solution-oriented critical thinker who is proactive and responsive, has passion for excellence and willing to roll up his/her sleeves. As a member of the talent acquisition team, you will be responsible for partnering on the delivery of the North America TA strategy and our service delivery model and improving our workforce planning capabilities.
The Talent Acquisition team is geographically dispersed and the right candidate will be able to perform from any of our core Chubb North America offices.
This key individual will have informal people management responsibilities and will actively recruit on current vacancies. Responsibilities include:
- Strong client relationship management for assigned functions and/or business units, including consulting with Senior Leaders on Talent Acquisition strategy and execution
- Direct and manage full cycle recruiting efforts including branding, selection, interviewing, social media, hiring manager training and recruiting best practices.
- Act as an advisor to recruiting team members, providing functional expertise, market-related intelligence, coaching, training, direction and support
- Partner closely with National HR Business Partners and Regional HR to meet client needs and ensure alignment with business priorities
- Work with HR Centers of Excellence (e.g., Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS) to ensure timely resolution to candidate questions and onboarding requirements
- Ensure consistent messaging across all employment marketing, job postings, and communications, and leverage social media and innovative channels to drive messaging and attraction to Chubb’s brand
- Lead Talent Acquisition projects and analysis, as requested
- Manage Taleo, our applicant tracking system, to ensure effective recruiting workflow while meeting necessary employment requirements; ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes
- Manage requisition distribution and work with team to ensure coverage across active vacancies
- Communicate needs to staff to generate referrals/leads
- Manage all aspects of candidate sourcing, including “cold” & “warm” calling into competitors to source qualified candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens to pre-qualify potential candidates
- Prescreen candidates for all levels up to the executive level
- Research competitive intelligence