Product Manager (38382)
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and from envisioning to market readiness, for the creation of prototypes, demos and MVP builds.
- Research, identify and monitor market problems and trends.
- Provide objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment and feature delivery.
- Gather and prioritize market, customer, and internal feedback and requirements; own the roadmap and backlog.
- Work closely with Engineering management to estimate effort, set scope and define timelines for all new development initiatives.
- Develop product artifacts such as product positioning, messaging, presentations, sales tools, marketing collateral, and product demonstrations for use in Go To Market efforts
- Work with management to help drive revenue forecasts and deliver revenue objectives.
- Participate in Buy / Build / Partner recommendations in support of product growth opportunities.
- Work with the Product Owners to ensure the product vision is maintained through the development cycle.
- Lead internal governance activities required for market entry.
About Deloitte Consulting's Catalyst Group
Deloitte Consulting's Catalyst group evaluates and develops solutions that augment the firm's leading core services, creating hybrid offerings comprised of technology and services to address our clients' most pressing business challenges. Our technology asset-based consulting agenda is designed to deliver tangible results in the near-term and a sustainable competitive advantage for the firm in years to come.
Deloitte Catalyst is an organization within Deloitte Consulting with the goal of building a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification, incubation, and actualization of breakthrough ideas in hybrid offerings. More specifically, the Product Management Team is responsible for designing, building, supporting and delivering groundbreaking new products, while managing our existing product portfolio of software, analytics and SaaS-based products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management or product marketing role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products
- Proven record of accomplishment of launching successful new products and enhancing and scaling them through product releases
- Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification through market launch and revenue generation.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various levels and areas of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with an engineering organization to define applications and manage them through the entire product lifecycle.
- Willingness to travel (25%) periodically.
- Experience with development and launch of revenue-generating products focused on data manipulation, visualization and/or next generation technologies.
- Well-developed judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and the ability to lead by influence.
- High energy/high focus.
- Strong technical background combined with solid business experience.
- High personal integrity and team-orientation.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
#Product22 # NBI22