Federal HR Analytics Manager (31072)
- Lead a team in an HR environment, generate weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly strategic communications for senior leadership
- Work with senior clients and conduct strategic planning
- Produce HR analytics and forward-leaning strategies
- Coach and lead a team to deliver high-quality work, including mitigating risks and issues and managing schedule, and scope
- Present to client leadership and facilitate workshops/training with varying perspectives/personalities
- Advise client leadership on the various components of and best practices of effective workforce planning and human capital strategies
- Understand HR data to identify gaps/needs and mitigation plans to close those gaps/needs
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication and listening skills to serve clients and project teams
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Human Capital As A Service (HCAS) offering helps clients sustain organizational performance and enable ongoing insights into the organization with a comprehensive set of services and solutions that extend the capabilities of the organization with products, solutions, and operate capabilities provided as a service.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of experience with PowerBI or other BI software (E.g., Tableau)
- 5 years of HR Analytics experience, Federal HR Analytics experience is a plus
- Advanced or expert level experience in Microsoft Excel
- Highly proficient with advanced functions of Microsoft Excel including macros, nested formulas, indexes, conditional lists, arrays, pivots, lookups, & data visualization
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- Familiarity and/or training in AWS EMR and/or ServiceNow or Salesforce
- Experience with data visualization / dashboarding
- Understanding of tech modernization/business intelligence
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ambiguous, fluid environment