Manager, System Robotics Features (R449007)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want:
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- Effective communicators. People who regularly share relevant status updates and effectively articulate issues and recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
What you will do:
- As a Manager, System Robotics Feature you will manage a group of engineers responsible for the definition and integration of key system features and the integration of system components (software, robotic arm, implants, and surgical instruments) to deliver best-in-class orthopedic solutions for robotics.
- Designs, develops, executes and evaluates fitness-for-use testing, product specifications and process validation plans; creates and reviews material part specifications and bills of materials.
- Collaborates with internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers and product specialists to optimize designs for manufacturability. Utilizes CAD (Computer Aided Design) or CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) systems to model new designs and produce detailed engineering drawings.
Who you need:
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in design and development of Robotic / Systems/Orthopedics/Medical device industry or equivalent.
- Experience in documenting system design and architecture in SysML.
- Experience in systems engineering principles from concept phase to final design and commercial release.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory standards and quality processes.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.