Program Manager - Enterprise Billing (339081)
Program Manager – Enterprise Billing
The Enterprise Billing team is focused on driving strategies to deliver simplified and digitized billing to elevate the customer and broker experience at Chubb across product, service and operations.
We are looking for a Billing Implementation Program. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience with project management methodologies, insurance and billing systems to support phased rollouts. Requires strong communication and experience in handling major implementations dealing integrations with multiple internal cross functional teams and external vendors. The successful candidate will work closely alongside cross functional business & technology teams and product owners, finance, legal, treasury and external partners including billing vendor, to define and manage strategic cross-functional projects and programs. This role will support some of the most critical billing and payments projects at Chubb and requires someone with excellent stakeholder management, project management, and presentation skills and the flexibility to work in a wide range of functional areas. Experience with Majesco Billing System is preferred.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Billing and Operations Product Owner to develop the overall program plan; coordinating an agreement on scope, tracking success criteria, key achievements, and timelines
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of billing programs with clear communication, controls of budget and resource usage, and deep focus on overall project execution
- Coordinate across cross functional teams to align on shared objectives and work toward a common purpose
- With the Enterprise Billing Product Owner, accountable for planning and execution of enterprise billing priorities across departments
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate project deliverables to extended leadership and working groups
- Assess and anticipate risks associated with billing projects, change management, and ensure effective mitigations are available
- Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key stakeholders
- Influence team members by providing effective communication and example. Must be able to maximize ability and skills and demonstrate self-assurance and confidence to the team.
- Monitor information flow throughout the team, help leadership understand gaps, suggest and execute
- Facilitate project retrospectives to collect feedback, draw out lessons learned, and document best practices
- Create canonical documentation of plans and processes, driving consistency and alignment across teams
- Track projects, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables
- With the Enterprise Billing Product Owner, drive the end-to-end implementation of large-scale, cross-functional, high-impact projects focused on improving the billing and commissions experience
- With the Enterprise Billing Product Owner, drive project and key stakeholder alignment on initiatives to ensure they are connected to the larger customer goals in reference to billing
- Think strategically, understanding and analyzing the complexities, concepts, and context of customer needs.
- Collaborate with key partners to prepare for launches and drive maximum impact
- Recommend (with data and financial justification) and contribute to drive billing projects to improve pain points and working with stakeholders to support/reduce/eliminate issues.