Associate Product Manager - Global Marketing (R448473_1)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
Come join Stryker Neurovascular where we are advancing the practice of less invasive therapies through innovative ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke products and services.
- Partner with a highly motivated team and contribute to the success of our rapidly growing flow diversion franchise, for the treatment of brain aneurysms
- Participate in the commercial rollout of flagship FDS products globally
- Understand customer needs and why customers buy the product or service
- Develop highly impactful promotional tools and programs to showcase our products and meet the needs of our customers and regional commercial teams
- Understand key competitors and their relative strengths/weaknesses
- Lead sales training initiatives and programs throughout the year and incorporate new products into the training curriculum
- Assess business/sales trends and communicate to key stakeholders responsible for production
- Partner with Marketing Communications to develop a communications approach for the product or portfolio
- Understand the different marketing channel strategies and associated business implications
- Support in the construction of the marketing plan with specific analysis and collaborate in the development of key strategic initiatives
- Work proactively with market research to collect customer insights for segmentation
- Partner with FDS global marketing teams to ensure key learnings and unmet customer needs are incorporated into our next gen investments
- Advocate on the customer's behalf and influence product or portfolio changes based on customer feedback
- Prioritize marketing initiatives appropriately given product or portfolio goal and metric
- Apply market data, uses planning tools, and seek expert opinions when analyzing channel strategies
- Is the subject matter expert for applicable products/product lines and able to field technical questions. [note: some products are more technical than others and will take longer to get to SME status]
- Track and report results/KPIs to leadership and sales
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 2+ years of work experience required
- 2+ years medical device or marketing experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.