Associate Territory Manager, Midwest (R451997)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker’s Neurovascular division is focused on advancing the practice of minimally invasive stroke therapies. The business is dedicated to providing innovative stroke products and services for ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, and committed to providing clinical education and support to help physicians deliver better patient outcomes.
- Associate Sales Position: 12-24 month position with the path to Territory Manager at Neurovascular
- Helps to implement and execute the launch strategies developed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Become an expert in the Stryker Neurovascular product portfolio and provide product introductions by conducting in-services for customers
- Completes a thorough analysis of the territory and identifies key target accounts. Generates and follow-up on sales leads.
- Recommends changes in Stryker’s platform technology, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in order to expand the Company’s business.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and uses this information to differentiate Stryker’s products from those of its competitors.
- On a daily basis, builds relationships with multiple customers within an account and, based upon knowledge of the customer’s needs, tailors promotional message to best disseminate information regarding new products, product selection, supply/inventory, product functionality and updates, proper use and maintenance of Stryker products, and pricing trends.
- Resolves customer complaints and questions by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Supports market development efforts to increase the number of patients available to receive our treatment.
- Supports Marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of Company products in order to accelerate the adoption rates of the new techniques and products which Stryker offers.
- Participates in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote Stryker’s products.
- Supports activities related to driving enrollment in our Clinical Trials.
- Maintains and increases professional and technical knowledge by on-the-job training, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Ensures appropriate communication processes are established within and across functional groups. Communicates information related to quality management system effectiveness.
- Works in accordance with quality system procedures.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.